The Hood Internet have once again done the unexpected and pulled it off expertly! This time they’ve mashed up Justin Timberlake’s latest single Suit & Tie and the Daft Punk teaser which was on the commercial during SNL and has everyone freaking out. It just works so unbelievably well!
The Hood Internet have a knack for delivering mash-ups that really hit the spot, and their latest offering ‘So Many Climaxes‘ does that in the very best way! They’ve expertly laid Usher‘s ‘Climax‘ vocals over Toro Y Moi‘s ‘So Many Details‘ and produced a perfect mix that fits together so well it sounds like could have been an original track.
Mash – up gurus The Hood Internet have just dropped The Mixtape Volume Six, all their latest mixes blended into an epic mixtape clocking in at over an hour long.
These guys are masters at blending different genres, you’ve got Notorious B.I.G. mashed up with Penguin Prison, there’s TLC alongside Holy Ghost!, which is my personal favorite, and so much more, this one will truly blow your mind.
1. Wiz Khalifa x Phantogram | Move Up
2. Mayer Hawthorne x M83 | One Midnight With You
3. Ma$e x Notorious B.I.G. x Penguin Prison | Fuck With Mo’ Money
4. Kanye West x Snap! | Power²
5. Beastie Boys x Santigold x Weird Tapes | Don’t Play No Trash
6. TLC x Holy Ghost! | Some Creeps
7. Tyga x Neon Indian | Polish City
8. Snoop Dogg x Dillon Francis x Kill The Noise | What’s My Noise
9. The Cool Kids x Ford & Lopatin | World Of Swimsuits
10. Taio Cruz x Foster The People | Houdin-o-mite
11. Only Children x YACHT | Tripped And Didn’t Stop
12. Travis Porter x Daft Punk | Make It Rezz
13. Whitney Houston x Chromeo | When The Night Knows
14. Sisqo x The Rapture x A-Trak | How Deep Is Your Thong?
15. Dragonette x The Kickdrums x Kutcorners | Hello Something
16. Sims x Win Win | Burn It Again
17. YC x Knife Party | Knife Rack
18. tUnE-yArDs x Rihanna | GANGS&M
19. Big Sean x Kanye West x Wolfgang Gartner | The Way Marvin Was
20. Quad City DJs x Deadmau5 | Ride Some Chords
21. Ace Hood x The Black Keys | Hard And Gone
22. Wiz Khalifa x Too $hort x SBTRKT | On My Wildfire
23. Chris Brown x Busta Rhymes x Rustie | Look At My City
24. Flosstradamus x Kid Sister x Symmetry | City Luuks
25. Kreayshawn x Gang Gang Dance | Gucci Goth
26. Wale x Rick Ross x Kavinsky | Nightchain
With Some Creeps The Hood Internet once again prove themselves to be one of the most interesting production groups in the game at the moment. As a long time TLC fan this fresh mix of Creep really hits the spot and has inspired a revisit of the classic CrazySexyCool album, it was one of the first CDs I ever owned and I drove my parents crazy playing it over and over again.. good times!
Let’s take a trip down memory lane with the classic video from back in ’94, didn’t they rock those satin pajamas?!
Tell us what you thought of the mix in the comments, and while you’re at it share with us your favorite CrazySexyCool tracks and videos!
Our thanks to NuWavePony for the hot tip on this one!
In the days since Whitney Houston’s untimely death lots of musical tributes have been popping up, and while I find myself largely ignoring them and turning to her outstanding original back catalogue, but this mash-up of Chromeo‘s When The Night Falls and the Whitney classic How Will I Know created by The Hood Internet is too good to ignore!
When The Night Knows
Enjoy the original video for one of our favorites below….